David E. Cunningham is an Associate Professor in the Department of Government and Politics at the University of Maryland. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California, San Diego, and is an affiliate of the Peace Research Institute Oslo. He is the author of Barriers to Peace in Civil Wars, which was published by Cambridge University Press, as well as articles in several academic journals. His research focuses on civil war, conflict bargaining, conflict management, and international security.
Posts by David E. Cunningham:
- How the UN Contributes to Conflict Prevention, September 11, 2015.
- Special Issue of Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs Released, May 9, 2013.
- The Decline of Violence in Africa, March 7, 2013.
- Violence Escalating in Eastern Congo, November 21, 2o12.
- Déjà vu in Central Africa, August, 9, 2012.
- Regional Clusters of Conflict, July 31, 2012.
- Trends in Armed Conflict: Some Bad (But Mostly Good) News, July 24, 2012.
- International Justice and War Crimes in Civil War, July 2, 2012.