Will H. Moore
Will H. Moore is Professor of Political Science at Florida State University. His research explores a variety of aspects of violent political conflict, including dissident–state interaction, protest, terror, human rights violations, and forced migration. He finds media coverage of this topic frustrating, and like his cousin wants a better press corps. You can hear/see him jabber about that with Christian Davenport at Chris & Will Call ‘em Out.
Posts by Will H. Moore:
- The Dramatic Uptick in Attacks on Aid Workers, April 22, 2013.
- What’s Up with the Heated Foreign Policy on the Korean Peninsula?, April 1, 2013.
- Will Charges and a Trial Follow? International Humanitarian Law and the “Wolf Brigade”, March 13, 2013.
- Democracy and Militarism, February 27, 2013.
- Can We Please Have Useful Reporting?, February 19, 2013.
- When Democratization Produces Drug Violence, February 12, 2013.
- How a US Election Undermined Global Health, December 20, 2012.
- A Zombie Thought Experiment for Women in Combat, November 29, 2012.
- Civilian Casualties, Democracy & Wealthy Countries, November 5, 2012.
- It’s All Been Said Before, September 5, 2012.
- Abhorrent \neq Aberrant, August 15th, 2012.
- “An Ideal for Which I am Prepared to Die,” August 3, 2012.
- Uncle Sam and Hate Groups, July 25, 2012.
- The 5 Percent Rule and Indiscriminate Killing of Civilians, July 20, 2012.
- Hate Crimes in the USA, July 18, 2012.
- The Coup Was the Revolution, June 7, 2012.