Dr. Rachel Epstein is a Professor of International Relations at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver. She is the author of In Pursuit of Liberalism: International Institutions in Postcommunist Europe (Johns Hopkins 2008) and Banking on Markets: The Transformation of Bank-State Ties in Europe and Beyond (Oxford 2017). She is also a co-editor at the Review of International Political Economy.
Posts by Rachel Epstein
- Why NATO Enlargement Was a Good Idea, September 13, 2016.
- Why the Transatlantic Relationship Will (Probably) Survive Trump, July 11, 2017.
- Public Intellectuals, International Security, and Trump, April 18, 2017.
- Mr. President, Please Defend Peace in Europe, January 31, 2017.
- Understanding the “Alternative for Germany”: Origins, Aims, and Consequences, November 22, 2016.
- Fashioning a Response to Terror: Action versus Overreaction, February 9, 2016.
- Despite the Paris Attacks, Europe’s Refugee Crisis is an Opportunity to Confront the Past, November 17, 2015.
- A Symposium on the Crisis in Ukraine, May 12, 2015.