Sara Bjerg Moller is an Assistant Professor at the School of Diplomacy and International Relations at Seton Hall University. Her research interests lie at the intersection of international cooperation and conflict processes. She received her Ph.D. from Columbia University and has a Masters in Security Studies from Georgetown University. Prior to undertaking doctoral studies, she worked as a Research Associate for Middle Eastern Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.
Posts by Sara Bjerg Moller
- Relax, NATO Isn’t Going Anywhere, January 16, 2017.
- Challenges to US-Russian Military Coordination in Syria, September 22, 2016.
- Dissecting Obama’s Four-Point Strategy Against ISIL, September 15, 2014.
- So Which Is It? Deterrence or Compellence? August 28, 2013.
- 5 Reasons Why the Obama Administration’s Decision to Offer “Military Support” to Syrian Rebels Couldn’t Come at a Worse Time, June 14, 2013.
- What Israel’s Prohibition on Targeted Killings Means for US Counterterrorism, December 3, 2012.