Danielle L. Lupton is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at Colgate University. She is the author of Reputation for Resolve: How Leaders Signal Determination in International Politics. Her research focuses on the role of individual leaders in international security, with a special emphasis on how the characteristics and behavior of political elites influences the onset and escalation of international conflict. Professor Lupton obtained her Ph.D. in Political Science from Duke University. You can find her on Twitter @ProfLupton.
Posts by Danielle Lupton
- Authoritarian Tactics on US Soil, August 5, 2020.
- Was the Killing of Qassem Soleimani Justified? January 7, 2020.
- Choosing an Ethical and Effective Response to Russian Aggression in Ukraine, with Valerie Morkevicius and James Pattison, March 4, 2019.
- Deterring North Korea: Understanding the Options and Challenges, April 5, 2017.
- Lessons in Failure: Libya Five Years Later, April 15, 2016.