Evan Perkoski is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Connecticut. He is also a Research Fellow at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, and a Non-Resident Fellow at the Krulak Center for Innovation and Creativity at the Marine Corps University. He researches the behavior of armed groups and the dynamics of popular uprisings. His work is published in International Organization, International Studies Quarterly, Journal of Conflict Resolution, Journal of Global Security Studies, and elsewhere.
Posts by Evan Perkoski
- The Attack on the Capitol Was a Success. So What Happens Next? January 12, 2021.
- Civil Society to the Rescue? September 10, 2020.
- The Stability-Instability Pandemic, May 14, 2020.
- What If Al Qaeda and the Islamic State Joined Forces? March 23, 2020.
- Israel, Palestine, and the Perpetual Denial of Nationalist Claims, October 10, 2019.
- States Are Far Less Likely To Engage In Mass Violence Against Nonviolent Uprisings Than Violent Uprisings, May 8, 2018.
- Trump, Mattis, and the Future of Afghanistan, June 27, 2017.
- The Diversification of Militant Violence, December 13, 2016.
- Militant Proliferation and the Consequences of Fragmentation, July 30, 2015.
- A Closer Look at ISIS in Iraq, June 16, 2014.